Monday, October 22, 2012

London Calling

       I just returned from a week in the UK. I was a guest of Bernhard & Company, who provide the Express Dual & Angle Master grinders. The big event was they were opening a state of the art new factory. I was able to visit their old one last year and it was only 150 years old, I believe....
One of the cool parts of the festivities was a Ryder Cup format golf event with the US Distributors & Bernhard Representative VS The Euporean Distributors, Bernhard Representatives & Superintendents. Sadly history repeated itself but it was a great day. The match was played at The London Golf Club which was INCREDIBLE! Peter Todd and his staff do an amazing job. I got the chance to play with some true professionals. It was really something special.
       These trips include people from all over the world and are something that I have considered a great privilidge to take part in. Kim Furnell & David Walker from Bernhard & Company are incredible hosts!




WJC

1 comment: