Monday, February 9, 2015

Lunching With The President

       This past week, I was on a day trip down to visit the Jacobsen Factory in Charlotte. While the trip with a customer was thrown together quickly, in the end it was excellent. When I was telling another customer the day after about how impressed I was with everything, he said,"drank the Orange Kool Aid did you?" and I just laughed and said, "it tasted great!".  From a factory tour that completely blew my expectations out of the water, to a distribution center full of new products and even getting to see the new Cushman being built on the assembly line, the day was very productive. Finishing up with lunch ,with the president of Jacobsen, David Withers, and the Vice President of Customer Care, Brad Adamson, it was something I hope that I can replicate in the future.



WJC







No comments:

Post a Comment