Sunday, December 9, 2012

Make Your Future Danny

       This week we will be hosting the Future Superintendent Academy at The Ace Club. We has put together an All-Star cast of speakers and will have about 50 local Assistant Superintendents. One of the things that I think is the strength of our company is the belief in continually hosting events to help our customers be successful. Our ownership is always looking for the next thing we can do.
       One of the biggest mistakes I think we all make is using the excuse "I'm too busy". I know I do it. I have tried more and more to attend educational events to learn more about how to be better at my job. All those winter projects will be there tomorrow. Even if you have to take a vacation day to improve, it is worth it. You can never go wrong when you make an investment in yourself and your future!

Excellent advice from Ty Webb....
Danny, see your future, be your future. May, make, make it, make it. Make your future Danny. I'm, I'm a veg', Danny.

WJC

No comments:

Post a Comment